Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Fluid Power Technician
Reference number: 962
Location: Barrie, ON
As a Fluid Power Technician, you will provide support for the automated systems we build and develop and possess the following knowledge/skills:
- Thorough understanding of fluid power & pneumatic principles
- Understand engineered drawings in both AutoCAD & SolidWorks format— mechanical, schematic, ISO
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics including the ability to troubleshoot systems
- Build and troubleshoot automated assembly, resistance and mig welding equipment
- Able to bend tube, thread pipe
- Use of surface grinders, mills, lathes and other tool room equipment and can hold tight tolerances
- Able to work with pipe threading machines and tube benders
- Basic knowledge of tube, pipe, hose routing on fixtures
- Possess basic welding/brazing/soldering skills
- Able to expedite product - possess computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Fluid Power Technician Program or equivalent
- 5+ Years’ experience in one of the following trades: Machinist, Tool & Die, Millwright or equivalent
- Ability to travel
Our employees are mountain bikers, road bikers, skiers, golfers, runners, video game heroes, musicians, community volunteers, race car drivers, fitness enthusiasts, hockey players, outdoor sportspeople, world travelers, TV & potato chip experts, single people, family people, and every other variety of people. Everyone is welcome. www.prodomax.com
We are minutes away from the GO Station connected to Toronto and close to beautiful Kempenfelt Bay on Lake Simcoe. Barrie has something for everyone. www.tourismbarrie.com
Prodomax, a member of the JENOPTIK group, is a specialized industrial engineering firm focused on designing complex manufacturing production systems for the automotive sector with a blue-chip customer base. Since it was founded in 1971, over a billion dollars of automation equipment has been delivered to Canada, the US, Mexico and Europe. Prodomax consistently delivers automation of any size and complexity by a team professionals.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel.: +1 705 7265841-380