Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Reference number: 858
Location: Barrie, ON, Home Office
As an Electrician, you will provide support for the automated systems we build and develop and possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Senior Electrician Key Accountabilities:
- Possess a strong ability to lead resources and train others in machine wiring phase of a project.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical drawings and schematics.
- Knowledge/understanding of the Electrical Safety Code.
- Strong knowledge of wiring hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, robots, PLC’s and welders.
- Assists mechanical/electrical with design and BOM.
- Assists in plant and equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for electrical safety on a project.
- Proficient in monitoring schedules/budgets and coordinating the workforce needed in each discipline for effective project execution.
- Utilizes analytical skills to reach a clear and concise conclusion.
- Experienced in wiring and trouble-shooting automated assembly/weld equipment.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Senior Electrical Key Personal Competencies:
- High School diploma or GED and Certificate of Qualification (Construction/Maintenance 309A).
- Minimum 10+ years of direct working experience in all aspects of machine wiring.
Our employees are mountain bikers, road bikers, skiers, golfers, runners, video game heroes, musicians, community volunteers, race car drivers, fitness enthusiasts, hockey players, outdoor sportspeople, world travelers, TV & potato chip experts, single people, family people, and every other variety of people. Everyone is welcome. www.prodomax.com
We are minutes away from the GO Station connected to Toronto and close to beautiful Kempenfelt Bay on Lake Simcoe. Barrie has something for everyone. www.tourismbarrie.com
Prodomax, a member of the JENOPTIK group, is a specialized industrial engineering firm focused on designing complex manufacturing production systems for the automotive sector with a blue-chip customer base. Since it was founded in 1971, over a billion dollars of automation equipment has been delivered to Canada, the US, Mexico and Europe. Prodomax consistently delivers automation of any size and complexity by a team professionals.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel.: +1 705 7265841-380