Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Sales Manager / Key Account Manager Industry 4.0 (m/f/d)
Reference number: 611
Location: Berlin, BE, Jena, TH, Triptis, TH
Responsibilities:As part of the Team Industrial Automation, you manage Clients as well as:
- You secure the order entry book
- You develop new or foster existing relations/clients accounts an build-up the sales pipeline and highlight it in our CRM
- You help the organisation to realise revenue when needed
- You know your market and add-value to the applications of your clients
- You lead / participate to marketing actions (Internet campaigns, exhibitions, targeted forums)
Qualified candidates will possess:As Sales / Key Account Manager Industry 4.0 (m/f/d) you love the chase of finding and meeting clients and possess the following features:
- You have a completed technical studies (engineering sciences, industrial engineering) or an adequate qualification
- Several years of sound professional experience of B2B Sales, ideally in technical/industrial domains are preferable
- You believe in the use of structured, systematic sales approach and at the same time can summarise a complex situation or context in a simple way
- You are able to negotiate in English and in German
- You have a technical backround, the knowledge of Industrial Automation, Processes, Control and limited project management experience would be considered as plus
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In the Industrial Solution business unit at the location in Berlin, we stand for the development and production of opto-electronic components like photodiodes and LEDs for our market segments. We work together as a committed team in an ultra-modern environment in our fast-growing Industrial Solution area.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.