Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Embedded Software Team Leader (f/m/d)
Reference number: 3454
- Lead a software development team focussing on ANPR / traffic law enforcement cameras, with connected sensors.
- The team leader is the functional and disciplinary leader of the team, responsible for developing team working practices and development of team members.
- The team leader may also be assigned project or product responsibilities, with accountability for the quality, cost & time of the technical deliverables from the team.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Degree in relevant electronics or software development
- Team Leadership with excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Knowledge & experience with C++ in an embedded environment.
- Knowledge & experience with Linux development, preferable on an embedded platform.
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Safety division helps governmental accounts and governmental bodies to make our roads and our communities safer.
For this purpose, Jenoptik develops, manufactures and distributes components, systems and services which contribute towards greater road traffic safety throughout the world. The product portfolio comprises comprehensive systems relating to all aspects of road traffic, such as speed measurement and red light monitoring systems, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products and systems for the detection of traffic violations.
Thanks to the digital combination of several sensor technologies with software and data management, Jenoptik is also a new systems supplier for truck toll monitoring on federal highways in Germany.
Work with us to ensure that our components, systems and services contribute to making roads and communities safer.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Rosi Gonzalez De Jenkins
+44 (0)1183 130333