Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Assistant (f/m/d) Sales
Reference number: 3044
Location: Monheim on the Rhein (near Duesseldorf), NW
- Preparation of key sales figures and support with forecasting
- Preparation of presentations, preparation of decision papers
- Support and cooperation in and with the team throughout Europe
- Organisation and support of regional sales meetings and conferences for customers
- Special tasks related to the subject matter or projects
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Completed university studies or apprenticeship in the field of business administration/industrial engineering
- Conceptual thinking
- Structured and independent way of working
- Good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Safety division helps governmental accounts and governmental bodies to make our roads and our communities safer.
For this purpose, Jenoptik develops, manufactures and distributes components, systems and services which contribute towards greater road traffic safety throughout the world. The product portfolio comprises comprehensive systems relating to all aspects of road traffic, such as speed measurement and red light monitoring systems, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products and systems for the detection of traffic violations.
Thanks to the digital combination of several sensor technologies with software and data management, Jenoptik is also a new systems supplier for truck toll monitoring on federal highways in Germany.
Work with us to ensure that our components, systems and services contribute to making roads and communities safer.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.