Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
ERP/SAP Expert Procure to Pay (f/m/d)
Reference number: 1943
Location: Berlin, BE, Jena, TH, Monheim on the Rhein (near Duesseldorf), NW, Villingen-Schwenningen, BW
- Expert design, optimisation and further development of business processes in the procurement and SRM-System
- Responsibility for the planning and realization of projects in the SAP MM and procurement environment with special consideration of time and quality goals
- Second level support in the SAP Environments and solutions - contact person for all questions and suggestions concerning SAP Procurement Services
- Support for national and international rollout Projects
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Studies in economics, business informatics or a comparable education with a focus on SAP
- Several years of experience in the SAP MM/SRM/ARIBA (S/4 HANA) environment and the interfaces to adjacent areas
- Very good understanding of the procurement and supplier management processes
Rrelevant experience in the design and implementation/customizing of processes in SAP S/4 HANA and the related Tools
- Strong communication skills in presentation and moderation with a confident appearance
- Innovative ability, creativity and a high level of commitment
- Strong communication skills, focus on results and enjoyment of interdisciplinarity and teamwork
- Conversational German and English skills for working in international projects
- Project-related willingness to travel
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
As the holding company and corporate center of the group, JENOPTIK AG, based in Jena, performs top-level functions for strategic corporate management as well as the central functions IT, human resources, purchasing, legal, communications & marketing, security, work and health protection, environmental protection and real estate management.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.