Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Area Sales Manager Middle East (f/m/d)
Reference number: 1720
Location: Monheim on the Rhein (near Duesseldorf), NW
- Responsible for the development, expansion and maintenance of existing customer and partner relationships in the sales region with the aim of generating new incoming orders in the assigned sales area and developing and implementing complex sales strategies at partner- and account level
- Responsible for assessing market requirements and trends in the individual countries through regular contact with the individual accounts and partners (distributors), development of market and competition analyses
- Preparation of account development plans, Acquisition of major projects, operational order entry and revenue responsibility according to budgets
- First point of contact in all matters of customer satisfaction, maintaining contacts, "listening to customers": Regular visits to customers in the sales area and intensive customer communication including scheduling and execution of sales talks (consulting, demonstration and negotiation) with distributors and end customers
- Preparation of (customer-specific) sales presentations and solution concepts as well as sales follow-up, documentation of sales talks (visit reports, CRM maintenance, etc.)
- Independent processing of customer enquiries: Tender/proposal preparation, preparation of Business cases, preparation and coordination of required opportunity documentation according to corporate Guidelines and managing of approval processes, Execution of price negotiations within a defined decision-making framework
- Contract review and negotiation (e.g. NDA, conditions of purchase, framework and supply contracts)
- Participation in trade fairs and exhibitions as well as product training at the central police schools
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Successfully completed studies in engineering or natural science degree with Business degree, preferably MBA or similar
- Proven track record in relevant sales experience in Middle East region for companies with technically complex products, preferably acquired in traffic management or in an internationally operating technology company
- Open, driving and confident working and communication style
- High degree of a result oriented hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Arabic, very good English skills and German would be of advantage
- Willingness to travel up to ca. 40% of working time
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Safety division helps governmental accounts and governmental bodies to make our roads and our communities safer.
For this purpose, Jenoptik develops, manufactures and distributes components, systems and services which contribute towards greater road traffic safety throughout the world. The product portfolio comprises comprehensive systems relating to all aspects of road traffic, such as speed measurement and red light monitoring systems, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products and systems for the detection of traffic violations.
Thanks to the digital combination of several sensor technologies with software and data management, Jenoptik is also a new systems supplier for truck toll monitoring on federal highways in Germany.
Work with us to ensure that our components, systems and services contribute to making roads and communities safer.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.