Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Sales / Key Account Manager - Safety & Security (f/m/d)
Reference number: 1613
Location: Jena, TH
Responsibilities:As part of the Sales Team Safety & Security EMEA SBU Industrial Solutions, you manage Clients internationally within (mostly) Europe:
- You secure the order entry book
- You develop new or foster existing relations/Clients accounts and build-up the sales pipeline and highlight it in our CRM
- You help the organisation to realise revenue when needed
- You know your market and add-value to the applications of your Clients offering all available products & Technologies from Jenoptik
- You lead / participate to marketing actions (Internet campaigns, exhibitions,targeted forums)complex selling) but would be considered a plus
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Completed technical studies (engineering sciences, industrial engineering) or a similar qualification
- Several years of sound professional experience of B2B Sales, ideally in technical/industrial domains are preferable
- You believe in the use of structured, systematic sales approach and at the same time can summarise a complex situation or context in a simple way
- You are able to negotiate in English and in German
- Experience on Defense business or Optics is not a must (especially if you have experience on large complex selling) but would be considered a plus
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Sales we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a partner. We position the division as an OEM System supplier in the strategic market segments worldwide and further develop these markets.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.