Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Reference number: 1172
Location: Barrie, ON
Responsibilities:We are Prodomax Automation Ltd., a member of Jenoptik Group, located in Barrie Ontario Canada. As a Project Manager at Prodomax you will utilize your higher education in Engineering and/or Business Management and 8+ years direct automotive manufacturing experience you will manage all facets of multi-million dollar projects including the initiation, engineering, procurement, assembly, development & commissioning phases of projects. As a leader, you will influence decisions, proactively partner with the PM and operations teams, skilled trades, design, sales, senior management and our customers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Monitor & Control project timelines
- Bi-weekly financial reporting of project performance
- Primary customer interface for projects
Qualified candidates will possess:Education:
- University Degree in related field or equivalent
- Preference will be given to applicants with PMP designation
- 8+ years of practical experience
In Addition to Company-Wide Personal Competencies:
- Highly skilled in analysis using large data sources
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize assignments and plan how best to sequence tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team and independently as required.
- Possess drive and motivation to continuously learn on the job
- High energy and the flexibility to perform under short time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing bonus
- Comprehensive Group Health & Dental Benefit Plan
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Employee training, development, tuition and professional fees reimbursement
- Partial tuition reimbursement for employees’ Children enrolled in technical program at recognized Canadian college/university
- Annual performance management review
- Safe, professional work environment
- Casual business dress
- $1,000 referral fee if you recommend an approved permanent hire – family & friends included
- Safety shoes and safety glasses reimbursement
- Prodomax Employee Excellence Recognition (PEER) Awards
Our employees are mountain bikers, road bikers, skiers, golfers, runners, video game heroes, musicians, community volunteers, race car drivers, fitness enthusiasts, hockey players, outdoor sportspeople, world travelers, TV & potato chip experts, single people, family people, and every other variety of people. Everyone is welcome. www.prodomax.com
We are minutes away from the GO Station connected to Toronto and close to beautiful Kempenfelt Bay on Lake Simcoe. Barrie has something for everyone. www.tourismbarrie.com
Prodomax, a member of the JENOPTIK group, is a specialized industrial engineering firm focused on designing complex manufacturing production systems for the automotive sector with a blue-chip customer base. Since it was founded in 1971, over a billion dollars of automation equipment has been delivered to Canada, the US, Mexico and Europe. Prodomax consistently delivers automation of any size and complexity by a team professionals.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel.: +1 705 7265841-380